Saturday, December 11, 2010

We watched Othello

“Put thy money in thy purse”
A quote Monica needs to obey. I mean she drops loose change ALL THE time. The money is just in her bag pocket which gets thrown around and when it does, I need to help her pick it up. Othello was a pretty good play when you look behind the old English and the many deaths. I really think Mr.Sauer has bad taste in men. How could he have a man-crush on Iago? Eww. Iago’s so mean! I mean not even just mean, he was kinda devious. Sauer kept bragging about how Iago was so intelligent and made a web of lies and was just so cool. I mean, i'm not braggin' but I've gotten away with more greatly intellectually required thinknig for some of the devious tihngs I get away with. I mean honestly. He’s a jerk who is selfish and caused the death of everyone. He made things so complicated and everything backfired. I kinda idolize him. So devious... 





































































I think my favorite character would have to be Iago. Devious, made everything interesting, so mysterious. How he wants to get everything he wants and goes through alot of effort too, but in the end he didn't do much work. His hands wern't soiled with blood or anything. You’re probably thinking why him? Yes, he is a cool and smart man. Making people his pawns, but he failed in the end. He managed to lead to the deaths of many, I kinda like evil characters. Amazing.
I real didn’t find Othello as amazing as everyone else did. I found it kinda of boring and dreary. It made me tired and depressed. I was totally uninterested. I however liked how I couldbn't understand the writing of what he was saying but I liked it whenever I learned what I meant because it is cool, shakespears language. It makes me think hard about what he could mean and how come he said it like that. Old english really amazes me. If you thought this book was amazing, then go read naruto or bleach, 100000000x more amazing. But for an old time play, this was aiight.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP2qQT6MuBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment