Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is just Heartbreaking



 I find that real life stories tend to strike a chord with me rather than statistics, so I hope this story hits you too. So, I found this off Tumblr, which is a site for people to blog and reblog. One day I found this on my friend's blog. I read some of the comments on this blog and it seems a few hundred people have read and passed it on. Some commented on it saying how now they're grateful for what they been granted~ Way to raise awareness for these world problems. So this blog crossed my path.

A six-year-old HIV carrier has been living alone since his parents died of AIDS. The boy, known as Ah Long, does his own washing, cooking, studying and he also rears some chicken. He lives in his parents’ house at the foothill Village of Malu Mountain in Liuzhou in Guangxi Province, China. Ah Long has an 84-year-old grandmother, who visits him quite frequently and cooks for him. The granny has also planted some vegetables near the house for Ah Long. He doesn't know what AIDS is. All he knew was that his friends never want to be near him, doctors did not want to treat his wounds and his only family member – his granny – refused to live with him. He was also rejected by the nearby primary school. The only companion the boy has is a dog called Lao Hei. MEANWHILE, MOST OF YOU HERE ARE COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING SINGLE AND LONELY AND WHAT NOT AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PARENTS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOUR GIRL/BOY FRIEND AND OR NOT RECEIVING A TEXT MESSAGE.

Wow. Just wow. His own grandma refuses to be with him and even the local school won't take him in. He does his own studying. He learns on his own. He can't learn to the best of his ability now. It's just so sad that this is actually true. That this boy exists. The school rejected him, the doctors, society and because he had aids. Aids can only become caught with transmitted by blood. It's just so sad that this is reality and it wasn't even his fault. It's heartbreaking. Everyday you hear people going FML (Fxck my life) but other people are so much worse. People go FML i got my cell phone taken away, FML i have a cold or FML this really pretty girl thought I was a stalker. I mean-- there's even a website for people to rant on about their "FMLs" which are pretty stupid things that aren't even that bad, based on the ones that I've read. http://www.fmylife.com/. I get really ticked off when people say FML. Because seriously, like STFU your better off than a lot of people so be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment